Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blogger WIMB: Nicole of Healthy Happy Mind

It's Wednesday, yay! Plus I've got my first Blogger What's in my Bag illustration of the year to show off. So exciting!

Today's illustration features health and wellness blogger Nicole of Healthy Happy Mind and her favorite bag items. What a perfect way to start off the year, especially since it's resolution time, with someone who promotes positive thinking. (I think we could probably all work on being a little more positive. Don't you think?)

I'm also really in love with the purple, red, black and white color scheme. Really very pretty!

To see the previous bloggers that I've collaborated and their illustrations you can check out my Pinterest board here...
And if you'd like to get one for yourself you can purchase a listing in my Etsy shop here...