Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chanel Makeup Haul

Hello Tuesday!

I've got another new illustration for you today. Two in a row! Go me!

I may have touched on the fact that I'm a little obsessed with makeup (or at least I really enjoy looking at it, testing new products, and drooling over all of the pretty colors.) As much as I do love makeup I still can't really justify shelling out the cash for luxury products such as anything from Chanel, Dior, YSL, or Lancome. Thank goodness I can at least draw all of the pretty things that I adore! 

If you're just as makeup obsessed as I am or just got a major thing for Chanel you can now find this print in my Etsy shop. There are no less than 13 Chanel logos in this image, tee hee!


2 comments:

Ella said...

Love it! Chanel has the best nail polish, in fact I'm wearing it right now!

xx Ella
www.ellaetcetera.com

Unknown said...

Good to hear! I'll have to treat myself one day. I really love that cream white compact... and die over their lipstick colors!