Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Prop Styling!

 Hello Wednesday!

I had fun with photography and props yesterday. Photography isn't really my thing. I just can't stand having to fiddle with the settings on the camera, and placing items just so. (I seriously struggled with that pearl necklace.) Oh and lighting, don't get me started! But sometimes I find it kind of fun... like yesterday.

So I ordered a handful of my Small sized prints, and searched my apartment for a few pretty bits and bobs to decorate the photos with. With a pinch of glitter here, and a mini garland or nail polish there I think they turned out rather nicely! 

My Etsy shop has been lacking some pretty photos for a while, so it's about time I took the time to take some cute ones.

p.s. I love the way gold ribbon photographs!


No comments: