Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Flowers

Hello Thursday!

I'm on a bit of a blog/social media roll. (Don't want to jinx it though!) I've been working extra hard this week to create new illustrations, take nice photos, plan new projects, and introduce myself to new contacts. I feel like I lost a little focus after my two vacations at the beginning of the year and I also haven't updated EmmaKisstina in over 2 years, it's true. So it's about time that I make some changes. (For the better of course.)

I'll let you in on a little secret. Every few months or so I have a little freelancer freak out. (I had one last weekend, sadface.) I get down on myself for not working hard enough, or not putting myself out there, or just feeling like I don't know what I'm doing. Fortunately these small melt downs actually seem to help me, as long as I let myself have a short pity party (sometimes you got to cry it out). I always get a new boost of energy and motivation to get my booty in gear, to create new work etc. So I've got a new website in the works, I hope to plan lots of more fun collaborations, and I of course have those new Makeup Bags on their way. (The fabrics are being printed as we speak!)


p.s. Flowers must be the most beautiful things to photograph.


No comments: