Monday, May 26, 2014

EmmaKisstina for Tarte Cosmetics

Hello Monday!

Last week I started work on another fun collaboration with tarte cosmetics. They featured the illustration I created yesterday on their instagram, so today I wanted to show you a little close up look at all of the pretty little eyeliners, foundations, lipsticks, glosses, and other makeup items I got to draw. Tarte has such pretty packaging so these were really fun to illustrate.

I drew the items separately as you can see below, and then in Photoshop arranged them into a nice overlapping collage. A little bit different from my usual favorite What's in my Bag still life kind of set up. Purple makes a really nice and fun background color too! I hope to create many more illustrations for tarte, and other makeup brands as well. Wouldn't that be fun?!






No comments: