Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Custom What's in my Bag Illustrations

Hello Wednesday!

Instead of sharing another blogger WIMB illustration with you today (I've gone back to my regular biweekly schedule) I want to show off a few of the gorgeous custom WIMB illustrations I've done for clients. I love love love working on these illustrations! They are always so much fun. I love getting the list of items I get to draw and plan out how to put everything together, plus I really get to know the girl I'm illustrating for (extra funness!). And I'm always amazed by how much style you guys have. Plus it great to be able to draw some cute doggies too!

If you're on Pinterest you can check out all of the What's in my bag illustrations I've created for clients here..
And if you'd like to get one for yourself you can order one in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: